1. Goals are not clearly defined. Knowing exactly where you are going and how you are going to get there will help you achieve success! In order to achieve your goals they must be clearly defined and written down. Make sure you are as specific as possible! Don’t write “eat healthier” write “replace my regular lunches with a salad.”
2. Lacking Focus. Posting your goals where you can see them every day helps you to focus on them. Read over them at least 3 times a day. By holding a vision in your mind as to what you want your life to be like will help motivate you to achieve your goals. It will help you prevent distractions and avoid time wasters like watching television.
3. Not conditioning your mind for success. You need to start telling yourself “I can” instead of “I can’t”. Treat yourself kindly as you would your child or best friend and give yourself pep talks. Have an image in your mind of your completed goal and believe you can do it.
4. No follow through plan. Imagine if you were an airline pilot and you didn’t have a clear goal each time you started your journey? That’s how most people run their lives, only about 5% of Americans actually set goals.
5. Changing your mind too often. While it is ok to realize you are on the wrong path and change plans, not finishing what you start won’t advance you in life. In the sense of a home business you need to stick it out until you know for a fact that it is not the right thing for you!
6. You never learned how to set goals. Most schools don’t have a course in goal setting, which is unfortunate because many people could benefit from learning the proper way to set goals. It is a simple process and investing a little bit of time in it can change your future and help you to reach those important goals that you have set.
7. Setting goals you think you are capable of not what is possible. Don’t under estimate yourself and your goals! Too many people set goals that they think they can do but in reality you are being to harsh on yourself and your goals should be a lot higher! If you want something and you know it is possible the sky is the limit!
8. Giving up too fast. You will most likely face some hardships and obstacles along the way but if you are passionate about your goal than DON’T GIVE UP! If you don’t sign one person on or sell a product to one person it doesn’t mean there are not plenty more people interested; you just have to find them!
In writing these articles and researching what people struggle with I have found some very interesting things that I will be applying to my own life and business. My first goal is to clearly define my goals for the next 90 days by the time the weekend comes! There I wrote it which is the first step! I have a strong desire to educate people about the importance of healthy and safe products in the home! I am an Independent Eco Consultant for a company named Chartreuse, when I say amazing products I am not kidding!!! See for yourself on My Website
No monthly ordering just great products when you need them! :)